Dmitriy is right, currently REPLICATED cache works the same way as
PARTITIONED does, and in PARTITIONED cache filters should be evaluated on
backups in order to maintain a backup queue in case a primary node fails.

For the case when query is executed on an affinity node of a REPLICATED
cache _and_ auto-unsubscribe is true, I believe we can change the behavior,
however it will be inconsistent with all other modes.

It can be easily overridden in Ignite API by setting local flag on a
continuous query. I think we can provide a way to set the local flag for a
JCache event listener, but I am not sure how it will look API-wise.