Hi Saikat,
Thank you for the PR! I will review it.Please see my comments at jira.
-Roman

    On Sunday, March 13, 2016 6:07 PM, Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hi there !
I have implemented Apache Ignite Flink integration. The design is based on
using IgniteQueue as a sink for Flink DataStreams. The IgniteSink implements
RichSinkFunction and enable custom implementation of Data sinks. The Data sink
consumes DataStreams and forwards them to IgniteQueue.
Please review this PR https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/550 and share
feedback.
RegardsSaikat