Dmitry,

Do you think that we should configure deadlock detection using cache
configuration?

User should have possibility to have control over this process because it
blocks transaction until detection completion.

You are right. Deadlock detection starts after transaction timeout and
lists transactions and keys involved into deadlock in exception message.

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.