Hello,

It appears that a LOCAL cache gets created on all cluster nodes despite it
being LOCAL. In other words, a call to Ignite.getOrCreateCache(...) results in
the cache started on all nodes:

3871 [exchange-worker-#74%Node1%] INFO GridCacheProcessor - Started cache
[name=myCache, mode=LOCAL]
3871 [exchange-worker-#33%Node0%] INFO GridCacheProcessor - Started cache
[name=myCache, mode=LOCAL]

Why? I find it counter intuitive, and rather redundant - I don't want the
creation of a LOCAL cache on a one node to result in the same cache getting
created on all other cluster nodes. I really think that creation of a LOCAL
cache should be a node local operation. Each node will create its own LOCAL
cache instance when it needs it.

Can anyone shed some light on the rationale behind such design?

Thanks

Andrey