Denis,

I think the current state of fix for SQL queries is consistent with the
highlighted topics, except

- server node mustn’t create a copy if a result set will be transferred to
a remote node;

I afraid it would be difficult to implement without interfering with
current implementation too much.
Will look at this more thoughtfully.

Anyway, it would be useful for me if someone will review the current state
and provide suggestions.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov