Just my opinion about UnhandledExceptionEvent

1) All events are disabled by default. So user will need to configure.
2) Events buffer is 10_000 by default and UnhandledExceptionEvent could be
evicted from buffer by other frequent events.
3) User should collect events periodically.

So from my point of view some kind of "onError" listener (as suggested by
Yakov) will be better.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov