Hi Sergey,

you are right - I can reproduce this also.
It seems to me that this is caused because we treat the same both
EVT_NODE_LEFT and EVT_NODE_FAILED events.
In this case, node leaves the topology without failure, but fails to
release the semaphore before EVT_NODE_LEFT event occurs on other nodes,
this really is a bug.

Thanks!
Vladisav