Denis,

I will think on this, thank you.
And I will initiate another thread in a meanwhile to collect everyone's
opinions on what they expect from this redesign.

Roman

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 2:34 AM, Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org> wrote:
Rather then implementing one more processor (for Redis) I would finally renew
our existing REST API that is far from an ideal state
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3879>

Roman, are you interested in taking over IGNITE-3879? Definitely, the community
will help with the design and implementation.

—
Denis