I tend to agree with Denis. I see only these differences between Hadoop
Accelerator and Fabric builds (correct me if I miss something):

   - Limited set of available modules and no optional modules in Hadoop
   Accelerator.
   - No ignite-hadoop module in Fabric.
   - Additional scripts, configs and instructions included in Hadoop
   Accelerator.

And the list of included modules frankly looks very weird. Here are only
some of the issues I noticed:

   - ignite-indexing and ignite-spark are mandatory. Even if we need them
   for Hadoop Acceleration (which I doubt), are they really required or can be
   optional?
   - We force to use ignite-log4j module without providing other logger
   options (e.g., SLF).
   - We don't include ignite-aws module. How to use Hadoop Accelerator with
   S3 discovery?
   - Etc.

It seems to me that if we try to fix all this issue, there will be
virtually no difference between Fabric and Hadoop Accelerator builds except
couple of scripts and config files. If so, there is no reason to have two
builds.

-Val