Denis Magda

Regardless of the fact that I’m a GridGain employee and that GridGain still
represents the majority of our community, I would truly like to make our
community more diversified and transparent and less dependent of GridGain.
Being a PMC chair will motivate me to learn even more about Apache processes,
principles and leverage the overall knowledge and fully relying on your support
and experience of other open source project move our community to the
diversified future.

—
Denis