Alex P., Sergi,

All we know that EXPLAIN is not supported for DML statements at the moment.
http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/dml#section-explain-support-for-dml-statements

<http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/dml#section-explain-support-for-dml-statements>

However, I can’t get how I can get over this limitation for UPDATE and DELETE
statements following this recommendation

"One possible approach is to execute EXPLAIN for the SELECT automatically
generated (UPDATE, DELETE) or used (INSERT, MERGE) by DML statements. This will
give an insight on the indexes that are used while a DML operation is executed.”

How can I get SELECT queries that are generated by these DML operations
automatically?

—