Vyacheslav, my comments are below.

1. It is necessary to check a flag MaxDirectMemorySize, but there is no
recommendation of it:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning

2. Whether it is necessary to output message in "Quiet mode"?

3. Where it is better to output information about checking? At the end or
maybe before "Ignite node started OK"?

1. Alex Goncharuk, can you please help here? How can we determine how much
direct memory we need? Vyacheslav, you can skip this for the very first
version.

2. Yes

3. I think this should be a new section in performance suggestion output.
And I think the GridPerformanceSuggestions should be used, but it should be
probably renamed to reflect its new role and remove Grid prefix also. How
about ConfigurationSuggestions?

--Yakov