Val, timeout still makes sense for task sessions. It is possible that all
jobs mapped to node have been completed, but node still receives
attributes. Attributes are sent in ordered messages. It may happen so that
node may start processing jobs for that task again and this way all the
attributes will be available. If task timeout elapses then messages get
cleared. Please let me know if you still have questions.

Thanks!
--
Yakov Zhdanov, Director R&D
*GridGain Systems*