PartitionSet hides internal implementation of int array.

This allows as to efficiently represent contiguous range of partitions and
defines clear API for ordered iteration over partitions and containment
check.

Even better to go with compressed bitmap, as I mentioned in ticket comment.
This will allow us to minimize heap footprint for this object.

Moreover, it will be useful to create reusable compressed bitmap
implementation in Ignite and use it in other cases, on example, for
replacing H2's IntArray and Set<Integer>.

Should I create a ticket for this ?

.

--

Best regards,