Guys,

And what would you say if I suggested that we implement custom grammar
support with ANTLR? It allows you to describe pretty much any grammar
in a declarative way, generates lexer and parser and then allows to
easily process parsed commands by implementing few (generated)
interfaces. Yesterday I gave it a try and it's really simple.
Downsides are use of generated code itself (I'm pretty sure someone is
strongly against it) and relative wordiness of resulting code written
manually. But this approach will no doubt save time and allow any
extensions or changes in syntax in the future w/o worrying about H2 or
anyone 3rd party. Thoughts?

- Alex