Igniters,

We're on a half way to Ignite 1.9.
Development phase will be finished 17th of February.

Here <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+1.9> is
a status page for upcoming release.

According to this page we have some Issues we *especially *expect in 1.9:

IGNITE-4106 SQL: parallelize sql queries over cache local partitions Andrew
Mashenkov
IGNITE-3860 Improve distributed SQL support. Sergi Vladykin
IGNITE-4539 RocketMQ data streamer Roman Shtykh
IGNITE-4212 Ignite Benchmarking Simplification and Automation Oleg Ostanin
IGNITE-4523 Allow distributed SQL query execution over explicit set of
partitions Alexei Scherbakov
IGNITE-3013 Support sorted merge index for SQL Sergi Vladykin
IGNITE-4169 Data streamer mode for DML Alexander Paschenko
IGNITE-4670 CPP: Implement LoadCache method Unassigned (Igor Sapego, seems
you're the best person)
IGNITE-4159 Cloud Native Deployment of Apache Ignite using Kubernetes Denis
Magda
IGNITE-4526 Add Spark Shared RDD examples Manish Mishra
IGNITE-4674 Ignite Web Console: Support DML queries Alexey Kuznetsov
IGNITE-1794 Ignite should support Hibernate 5 Mykola Pereyma

Guys, please confirm that you will be able to complete listed tasks by 17th
of February.