I've written new sections about streaming both on that hidden jdbc 1.9
page and in (hidden for now and created by myself) DML 1.9 page -
figured that it might be a good thing to give the user a hint about
having a way to stream data via SQL on DML page as they could probably
miss it if we don't mention it anywhere besides JDBC page.

- Alex