One more comment:

In general the customer is interested in slow queries details thus we can
introduce an option which will allow to store only queries executed more
than NNN seconds. It may significantly reduce the the memory consumption
for history (but logging of all queries is still available if set that
option to 0).

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems