Denis,

I've checked again and I get this message when I try to push my patch to
ignite-2.0 branch:

remote: Permission to apache/ignite.git denied to isapego.
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/apache/ignite.git/': The
requested URL returned error: 403

Am I doing anything wrong? Do I use wrong account?

It does not seem that the password is the problem as when I use the wrong
password it reports:
remote: Invalid username or password.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,