The test shows as follows:
            assertMessageCount(GridNearTxPrepareRequest.class, 1);
            assertMessageCount(GridDhtTxPrepareRequest.class, 1);
            assertMessageCount(GridDhtTxPrepareResponse.class, 1);
            assertMessageCount(GridNearTxPrepareResponse.class, 1);
            assertMessageCount(GridNearTxFinishRequest.class, 1);
            assertMessageCount(GridDhtTxFinishRequest.class, 0);
            assertMessageCount(GridNearTxFinishResponse.class, 1);

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*