Igor, +1 from me.We can add a field to ConnectorConfiguration (not sure if it's
a proper place, but it's shared by REST, memcached and Redis). A user will have
to create a cache, configure as needed and specify the name in
ConnectorConfiguration.
Roman

    On Monday, April 24, 2017 10:34 PM, Seliverstov Igor <gvvinbl...@gmail.com>