To be clear I mean not to add some creative stuff under Ignite mode, but
instead add generic hints in H2 (without Ignite) first, then plug Ignite
stuff there so that it will work and look consistently with H2 hints.

I'm just trying to avoid situation when we add some our hints under Ignite
mode, after that H2 community will add their own hints in another format,
this will look freaky.

Sergi