1) There is waiting for review list here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Issues+waiting+for+review

2) some of contributions are supplemented by dev-list messages (please
review my PR…)

And these two tools sometimes do not help. I suppose it is because of
reviewers already have some things to do, but not because of lack of tool
support. Do you have other explanations?

But still, Igor’s suggestion to notify to dev list sounds reasonable to me.

Anton, could it solve your requirement to know about issue needed to review?