Hi,
Presently when DataStreamer is flushing data and cluster topology changes, the
DataStreamer would output an ERROR message to the console and retry flushing
the data with the latest topology.
We have this IGNITE-4901 issue asking to decrease logging level since a
topology change is normal and DataStreamer reliably handles it.
In addition to setting the log level to INFO, I suggest we change Ignite to
fail to update the cache only if MAJOR topology version changed (another node
joined/left) since minor version change (registering/unregistering another
cache) does not impact updating the cache unless we delete the cache-in-use but
the latter error is handled differently anyway.
Please let me know if anyone has objections or comments. Otherwise I will
submit this solution.
Thank you!

Best regards, Alexey