+1 to Dmitry Pavlov from me.

Green team city would be very helpful.

> If you are a newcomer, please share your feeling: are you confused by test
> failures on Teamcity?

I'm working on my very first ignite issue
and it's not easy to understand TC build results.

21.07.2017 00:30, Dmitriy Setrakyan пишет:
I think the right question to ask is why do we have RED tests to begin
with. In my view, TC should be green. If there are tests that do not pass,
we should disable them and file blocker tickets for the next releases.

D.

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>