Free RAM is variable. For example, I can start Ignite before IDE (Eclipse,
or so), or after IDE. In the first case it will hang, in the send it won't.
Unstable.

To be clear - I propose to have "maxMemory" set to 10%, not
"initialMemory". It doesn't matter how exactly we reach it - in one hop, or
in several hops. What do matter, is that I do not bring user's PC down with
default settings.