Nikolay,

As far as I understand U.currentTimeMillis() should be used where time is
not a major value (metrics for example).

But in test with transaction (that you are mentioned) we should use
System.currentTimeMillis().

In general we should think about U.currentTimeMillis() and avoid it usage
in places where result of this function could be compared with some value.

Vova, make sense?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov