Sergey,

As it is becoming clear from another thread, the only configuration users
will need to provide is the initial set of nodes. Everything else will be
handled by Ignite automatically.

In this case, the name Baseline Topology will appear only in documentation,
in which case the name is OK (that is if I am understanding the design
correctly).

However, the list initial set of nodes can be called initialActivationNodes.

Makes sense?

D.