Hi Igor,

The getting started guide is missing an example oh how to create a Person
table (under ODBC tab).
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/getting-started-sql#section-create-tables

I am trying to put one on the website. Does the following look ok?

// Create table based on PARTITIONED template with one backup
SQLCHAR query[] = "CREATE TABLE Person ( "
    "id LONG, name VARCHAR, city_id LONG "
    "PRIMARY KEY (id, city_id)) "
    "WITH \"backups=1, affinityKey=city_id\"";
SQLSMALLINT queryLen = static_cast<SQLSMALLINT>(sizeof(query));

SQLRETURN ret = SQLExecDirect(stmt, query, queryLen);