Hello, Igniters.

I am developing Externalizable interface support by BinaryMarshaller
through new type constant. BinaryMarshaller allows using BinarySerializer
to manage serialization. I need to define BinaryWriteMode in the
BinaryClassDescriptor constructor. In case of the Binarylizable interface -
serializer is ignored and BinaryWriteMode is BINARY. Can I do the same with
the Externalizable interface?

In this case, I have issues with AffinityKey: some tests have failed
because of they except serialization logic of defined the serializer
instead of Externalizable logic. What is the priority between predefined
BinarySerializer for class and implementation of Externalizable interface?

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita