200% agree.

UX is major problem for Ignite (especially so for 2.0 with all major
redev). Removing (!) configuration properties should be THE GOAL, not
adding new one or documenting them (which is a crutch to begin with).

When I see a product with dozens config properties or more I desperately
look for ways not to use it...

My 2 cents,
--
Nikita Ivanov