Hello, Ivan!

Welcome to the Ignite community!

You should get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. I have added you as a Ignite
contributor, so you should be able to assign tickets to yourself.

You can find interesting tickets to get started here:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

Looking forward to your contributions!