Igniters,

In Ignite DEVNOTES we have full instruction how we can build Ignite, but we
have a lot of different options with which Ignite can be builded:
 1. Ignite Fabric without Scala modules
 2. Ignite Fabric with Scala modules
 3. Ignite Fabric LGPL without Scala
 4. Ignite Fabric LGPL with Scala
 5. Ignite Hadoop for default Hadoop release.
 6. Ignite Hadoop for one of last Hadoop release
 7. Ignite Hadoop for one of last Hadoop version and one of Spark version.
Because we provide source code to users, success build for all this options
should be tested with all supported Java version before release. Make it
manually it's really difficult.

So that release developer can check all this build option automatically I
created 9 task on TeamCity. All task download source archive from svn for
release candidate using params and start build on downloaded source. (now
source downloading from release svn for testing, because release candidate
svn is empty)

1. Task check that we have license headers in all source files:
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteRelease_41CheckLicenseHeadersInFiles
2. Tasks check build option 1-4 for Oracle Java 7,8 and for OpenJDK 7,8:
   *
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteRelease_421CheckBuildIgniteFabricOracleJava7
   *
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteRelease_423CheckBuildIgniteFabricOracleJava8
   *
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteRelease_425CheckBuildIgniteFabricOpenJDK7
   *
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteRelease_427CheckBuildIgniteFabricOpenJDK8
3. Tasks check build option 5-7 for  Oracle Java 7,8 and for OpenJDK 7,8,
for Hadoop(default, 2.6.5, 2.7.3) and for Spark(2.1.1, 2.2.0)
   *
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=811586&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=IgniteRelease_422CheckBuildIgniteHadoopOracleJava7
   *
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteRelease_424CheckBuildIgniteHadoopOracleJava8
   *
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteRelease_426CheckBuildIgniteHadoopOpenJDK7
   *
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteRelease_428CheckBuildIgniteHadoopOpenJDK8

I think we should change release process and release developer should run
all this task before send release to VOTE.