This afternoon I came across an unusual case where there were files in
my work/marshaller folder with invalid filenames.  It seems that the
valid format is -[0-9]+.classname[0-9].  However, I had files that
were in the format -[0-9]+.classname - i.e., no trailing zero.  Where
these files came from I'm not sure, perhaps a significantly older
version of Ignite?

The error message could be improved, and unless there is an
outstanding JIRA I will open one to

1. Print the full file path, not just the filename - this will help in
determining where the work/marshaller folder is located
2. Suggesting to clear out the contents of the work/marshaller folder
and restart

Alternatively, can we just ignore files that do not end in [0-9] ?

Regards
Mike