Dmitriy,

Check up Ray’s initial message. There is no single cache.get command or SQL
query that can trigger data movement from disk to RAM. Plus, the output
generated after the restart suggests that the node found all the persistence
directories. Thus, not sure how this issue is related to consistent ID mess
discovered by Yakov before.

Ray, please chime in and clarify if you tried to work with the data after the
restart.

—
Denis