Igniters,
sorry for the wrong format of the previous letter. Below is the letter in
the correct format.

Now I’m working at ticket #5798[1] “Logging Ignite configuration at
startup” and have the following questions:
1.Should I get fields and their values only from IgniteConfiguration or I
should also get them from inherited classes? If second variant is correct ,
what level of inheritance should I use?
2.Should I log fields with null values?
3.Is format [field] : [value.toString] appropriate? Or [field] :
[GridToStringBuilder.toString(value)] is better?
4.About “I’ve found that IgniteConfiguration is not logged even when
-DIGNITE_QUIET=false”. Does it mean that I should log IgniteConfiguration
when log.isQuiet = false to the file and terminal?

--
Ivan Fedotov.

ivanan...@gmail.com