Dmitriy, we are not renaming classes, we are refactoring them. Prior to
this design, it was impossible to set persistence configuration on
per-cache basis. With this new design, users will be able to configure some
caches to be in-memory only and others to be on disk.

Given that we are already refactoring, it only makes sense to pick better,
more appropriate names.

D.