I don't see an issue with node version either.

Just one more, and it might be slightly irrelevant, issue though... I
looked at the Ignite's site and found the following ads and trackers (that
are indeed getting disabled by my browser).
Why are googleads or doubleclick are permitted?

​
Thanks,
  Cos
​

--
  With regards,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author might be
affiliated with at the moment of writing.