Here is the original ticket [1]. Ilya, closed the one created by you as a
duplicate.

In addition to the tool’s jar inclusion in Ignite’s binary releases let’s
create a shell script to simplify the connectivity phase:
name the script as ignitedb.sh for Unix and ignitedb.bat for Windows.

the script uses the following connection string by default: .sqlline -d
org.apache.ignite.IgniteJdbcThinDriver --color=true --verbose=true
--showWarnings=true --showNestedErrs=true -u jdbc:ignite:thin://127.0.0.1/
<thin://127.0.0.1/>

make up parameters list to adjust Ignite specific part of the connection
string: Ignite IP and port, streaming mode, etc. The full list of supported
parameters is here:
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver#jdbc-thin-driver
<https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver#jdbc-thin-driver>

—