Dmitry,

In my experience refactoring without a reasons often produces more harm
than benefits. Especially:
1) You may brake compatibility. E.g. moving anonymous inner class to the
top level will cause renames of all other anonymous classes.
2) This may interfere severely with other people's work. If someone works
on some issue in a separate branch, he will get a lot of severe conflicts
when trying to merge his branch with master.

So I do not think we should do refactoring for refactoring. We should do
this only for a strong reason.