Igniters,

If to put aside the compilation task [1] on Java 9, nobody can start Ignite
even in the compatibility mode on that version of JDK. That’s the reason [2].

Let’s fix this for 2.3 by expanding the “if” close to -
!U.jdkVersion().contains("1.9"))

Any objections?

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4615>
[2]