Dmitriy,

Please check description of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6030, I've updated it with actual list of properties.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov

On 17.10.2017 21:46, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
I am now confused. Can I please ask for the final configuration again? What
will it look like?

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 1:16 AM, Alexey Goncharuk <
alexey.goncha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Agree with Ivan. If we implemented backward compatibility, this would be
completely counterintuitive behavior, so +1 to keep the behavior as is.

As for the swap path, I see nothing wrong with having it for in-memory
caches. This is a simple overflow mechanism that works fine if you do not
need persistence guarantees.

*swapPath* is ok for me. It is also consistent with *walPath* and
*walArchivePath*.

Regarding persistencePath/storagePath, I don't like the idea when path
for
WAL is implicitly changed, especially when we have separate option for
it.
WAL and storage files are already located under same $IGNITE_HOME root.
 From user perspective, there's no need to change root for all
persistence-related directories as long as $IGNITE_HOME points to the
correct disk.
 From developer perspective, this change breaks backwards compatibility.
Maintaining backwards compatibility in fail-safe way (checking both
old-style and new-style paths) is complex and hard to maintain in the
codebase.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov

My vote is for *storagePath* and keeping behavior as is.