Igor,

Do you have them documented somewhere? Couldn’t find in the existing docs.

Vladimir, Alex P.,

Do we reuse the error codes developed for JDBC on the native APIs side (Java,
.NET, C++)? On the JDBC page we say that the codes are ANSI SQL compliant and
my guess that they have to be the same across all SQL APIs.

—
Denis