Hello, everybody!

I'm new to Ignite and have just try to build it from master brunch. And
I've got test failure on test NetworkFailureTest. I've got some questions
about this test:
1. Why there are hardcoded ip addresses like 192.168.0.100? I have no such
network on my network card. I thing it's wrong to assume that every machine
that runs this test got such network address.
2. Test testSocketCloseOnTimeout work incorrectly on my machine with
specified timeouts. It's turns out it's machine specific test.

May be it's a bug? Do we have ticket on it? I could fix.

Best regards,
Mike Zhuravlev