*cross-posting to dev*

Hi Chris,

This is a regression due to this fix:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6485. For some reason, since
2.3 it is looking for readResolve/writeReplace methods only in exact class
that is being serialized, but not in the whole hierarchy.

*Andrey G*, since you did this change, can you please clarify it? Why isn't
it looking into parent classes anymore? Generally, readResolve/writeReplace
can reside in parent classes, so previous behavior seems to be the correct
one. Can you create a ticket to fix it back?

-Val