主题:     Re: About readme.io's latest docs
日期:     Wed, 16 Aug 2017 11:05:41 -0700
发件人:    Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>
收件人:    Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
抄送:     李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>

Please see attached.

-P

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com <mailto:dma...@gridgain.com>> wrote:

   Hi!

   Prachi is on vacation and will send you the latest version as soon
   as she is back to work.

   —
   Denis

    On Aug 7, 2017, at 5:33 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com
    <mailto:18624049...@163.com>> wrote:

    Prachi,

    Can you help me to export all the latest version of all documents
    to me?
    I am ready to make a synchronization of the chinese version of the
    document.

    thanks!

    在 2017/5/13 上午12:48, Prachi Garg 写道:
    See attached for cpp, .net and integrations documentation.

    -P

    On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com
        See attached for java, file-system, and tools documentation.

        -P

        On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 5:39 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com
            Can you help me to export all the latest version of all
            documents to me?
            I am ready to make a synchronization of the chinese
            version of the document.

            thanks!

            在 2017/3/18 04:54, Prachi Garg 写道:
            Hi,