Akmal, yes, the updates need to be checked:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Document
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Document>

An actual reiview though can take place before or after a doc goes online.

Turik,

You can edit the page directly. Once you log in under your account, click on
your name to unveil a drop-down menu and select “Admin panel” from there. Then
locate the GA page in the docs tree and edit it.

—
Denis