According to Failure Conditions [1] — it is designed to fail after 30 min.
So the question is - should we consider 30 min run time to be project’s error
(and fix the code) or TeamCity error (and fix the build configuration by, for
example, increasing build failure timeout)?

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/admin/editBuildFailureConditions.html?id=buildType:Ignite20Tests_IgniteStartNodes