Hi, all!

As you possibly noticed — an initiative was risen about packaging Apache Ignite
into RPM and DEB package for purposes of project distribution through,
including, 3rd party and official Linux repositories.
While the job of packages' introducing is still in progress, I think it is time
also to rise a discussion about where should we place and how to distribute
these packages.

At first sight the Apache Software Foundation Distribution Directory [1] suites
these needs (for the first iteration of packages allocation) perfectly.

What do you think about starting an integration with it?

[1] http://www.apache.org/dist/ <http://www.apache.org/dist/>