Revin,

As as side note, do you have a public article published or any other relevant
material that explains how Ignite is used at Expedia?

You would help the community out a lot if such information is referenced from
this page:
https://ignite.apache.org/provenusecases.html
<https://ignite.apache.org/provenusecases.html>

—